1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
2. Add 2 cups julienned vegetables of your choice (carrot, onions, capsicum, cabbage, etc) and cook for 1-2 minutes keeping the vegetables crunchy enough.
3. Add 1 pack boiled Chings Veg Hakka Noodles (boil as per the instructions on the pack).
4. Add 2-3 tbsp Ching’s Schezwan Chutney and mix well. (no need to add any salt, spice or sauces).
5. Cook for 2 minutes and garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve hot and serve with some extra Ching’s Schezwan Chutney in a bowl.